Top 10 Reasons to Visit Portland, Oregon
10. Voodoo Doughnuts where your can get married and eat your doughnut too.
9. We do not have sales tax.
8. Looking for leprechauns? They been seen at the “World’s Smallest Park”: Mill Ends Park (24 inches in size) on Naito Parkway.
7. Portland also has the largest forested city wilderness in the nation: Forest Park, 5, 000 acres in size.
6. Mt Tabor, an extinct volcano. Portland is one of two cities in the US with and extinct volcano within the city. The other one is in Bend, Oregon.
5. Portland is also known as “Beervana” for being the epicenter of micro brewing.
4. Cupcake Jones Nirvana! I will have some available at the conference.
However, the Number One reason to visit Portland is:
THE SECOND ANNUAL KIDLITOSPHERE BLOGGING CONFERENCE:
Great discussions about books and blogs! Great networking! Great fun!
For more information visit Kidlit 2008 or contact me at “macrush53 at yahoo dot com”.
Now I have a reason to visit again! I want to bring Sam to Portland sometime, he’s never been. VooDoo donuts? That’s awesome. 🙂