My niece did this survey. I learned some things from her like I read (most of it) on of her favorite books, Emily of New Moon this summer and she makes stacks of papers, ( I make “perpetual piles of personal papers”.)
1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie?
Karana from Island of the Blue Dolphins. Love that girl, her independent spirit and her life alone on a island for 18 years. And Skippyjon Jones, a cat who wants to be a chihuahua, sassy!
2. What are your 3 best physical assets?
My hair, my laugh (is that a physical asset?) and my legs( my dughter recently said she thought my legs looked great for my age. Ha! )
3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children.
My girls are grown, this is for the grand kids:
passion for learning, be a sponge, love of reading and writing
openess to be loving, willingness to admit your mistakes, and loving kindness to all
love of the natural world
4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children.
Messiness: remember the four “P”s earlier in the post?
Struggles with time management
5. If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose? 1. All makeup. 2. Flat iron/curling iron. 3. Razors (laser hair removal isn’t an option).
Probably number 2, I really do not use them now.
6. What do you think is your best quality?
I am compassionate and love to laugh
7. What is your worst quality?
I am messy.
8. What would be a perfect day for you?
A snowy day, fire going, time to hang out with my husband, time to write time to nap. We are cocooned in our home.
9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited?
The southwest. Something magical about Canyone de Chelley, Bryce Canyon, and the desert.
10. Name something you are really good at?
I am a good at being a school library media specialist.
11. What are you most shallow about?
When I discovered two cavities in the front of my mouth that people could see. I was horrified and everyone knew it!
12. What is something you’re a little bit conceited about.
My job? I think it is the best in the world.
13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit.
I was having trouble driving with out being terribly sleepy (now diagnosed with sleep apnea)
I procrastinate when it comes to taxes.
I want to create a computer free day a week for myself.
Thank you, Apophenia for the tag. Anyone can play along.