The auction to help Bridget Zinn YA librarian and author (book to be out in 2012) extraordinaire is up and running. There’s been a generous outpouring from people with auction offerings.
Are you interested in a possible vacation stay? Well there are three: a B & B in Capitol Reef National Park, a home in Port Townsend, WA and a beach retreat on the Oregon Coast.
Or maybe you need a set of notecards of the Oregon coast.
Perhaps a handcrafted necklace and earrings set sparks your fancy.
There are lots of great opportunities for critiques and autographed books.
- The auction will conclude at 7:00pm Pacific / 9:00pm Central on Saturday, December 4th.
- To bid on items, visit the auction site at http://bit.ly/bridgetauction and follow the instructions for bidding.
- The action ID is: bridgetkicks
- The password is: cancer
- Winners will be notified by Sunday, December 5th, and will be sent instructions for payment at that time.
- As soon as payment is received, donors will ship or otherwise provide the item won to the winning bidder.
If anyone has questions or needs assistance, they can email email@example.com.
Bid often and have fun.
Great pics, Jone. Thanks for posting!