Everyone has a story and you can catch up on more slices for the SOLSC at
Two Writing Teachers.
I saw this great post about ten things right now. Here are my Ten Things Right Now:
- I made it thought the SOL16 challenge, writing everyday. Yay, me.
- Setting up a format for the thirty-one posts helped to save time.
- I commented everyday. Woohoo. Virtually met some great bloggers.
- Yesterday was a gorgeous day and today is going to be the same.
- Husband and I are planning a summer adventure to Yellowstone National Park.
- I love planning adventures as much as going on them.
- I am reading Under the Influence by Joyce Maynard. I loved her newspaper column in the late 1980’s.
- Two days until spring break.
- I am both excited and nervous about introducing an art cart to fourth and fifth graders after spring break.
- I leave at noon on Friday for a writing retreat.