Thank you to Two Writing Teachers for holding space for us to sharing our writing every day in March.
- The faces of the students when I called their name for a free book.
- A yellow daffodil was given to me by a student today.
- A student lets me know (very politely) that I had a paper coming out of my jeans (ahem, part of a seat protector). we all giggled.
- A kinder tells me he loves the library, so many books.
- A student reminds me they still need to make it right for the library book that got ruined under their care.
- A morning hug by a student.
- The sound of students reciting poetry.
- The squeals of laughter by students from reading a book.
- Students reading in the library at recess.
- Students creating in the library at recess.
Love your list! Might have to try this format. What a great way to highlight the positives in your day and laughs. Haha!
Reading, reading, smiling, poetry and then there was #3. That last one had me smiling and remember that that happened to me. You have to love the children!
What a nice list!