Thank you to Two Writing Teachers for holding space for us to sharing our writing
every day in March.
- I had tears yesterday talking about the students who are my frequent flyers in the library.
- I feel so helpless sometimes as one student will be in the library paralyzed with anxiety. I just wish I could help her.
- I can tell that many students are anxious over the pending spring break.
- I wonder if my substitute will get to sub in the library tomorrow or will have to go into a classroom instead because of unfilled positions.
- I feel fortunate that I have yet to be pulled from the library this year to be in a classroom.
- I need to think about which books to read for grades K-2 after we return.
- I want to get a book order completed.
- I am looking forward to National Poetry Month.
- I am looking forward to digging into some poetry books over spring break.
- I am looking forward to sharing postcards with those who signed up to get one in April.
I’m looking forward to Poetry Month as well! Love poetry!
I like the idea of Ten Things Thursday. I’m also looking forward to April and its promise of poetry.
Love the structure and format of Ten Things Thursday, Jone. I can’t believe it is almost Poetry Month, too. So exciting, and I’m really looking forward to my postcard. I added your post to my Writing Ideas Padlet. https://padlet.com/wymanc/fhn5xjs2w5w8
Me, too about National Poetry Month. I do NaPoWriMo with the elective class I see every other day.
I’m interested in your post cards. Can you tell me more? It reminded me of when we used to send post cards, four per quarter, I think, to kids who do the right thing and show good character or have been putting forth effort or some other positive noteworthy thing.
Here is the link about the postcards: https://deowriter.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/solsc18-8-31-poetry-friday/ They are student created based on research.
I like the ten things on Thursday. It’s a helpful structure to organize thinking too.
Thank you for your Ten Things Thursday. I am jealous you get to work with books every day!