Thank you to Two Writing Teachers for holding space for us to sharing our writing
every day in March.
- I had tears yesterday talking about the students who are my frequent flyers in the library.
- I feel so helpless sometimes as one student will be in the library paralyzed with anxiety. I just wish I could help her.
- I can tell that many students are anxious over the pending spring break.
- I wonder if my substitute will get to sub in the library tomorrow or will have to go into a classroom instead because of unfilled positions.
- I feel fortunate that I have yet to be pulled from the library this year to be in a classroom.
- I need to think about which books to read for grades K-2 after we return.
- I want to get a book order completed.
- I am looking forward to National Poetry Month.
- I am looking forward to digging into some poetry books over spring break.
- I am looking forward to sharing postcards with those who signed up to get one in April.