Fifteen Things About Me
1. I love dark, dark chocolate. Plain and simple although throw some sea salt and caramel into the mix and I am happy.
2. While I write left-handed, I use my right hand a lot. I guess I am ambidextrous.
3. I like to roll out of bed, dress, and go work out at 5:30 AM.
4. My brother called me “Goose” as a child and my parents called me “Radar Ears” because I eavesdropped a lot.
5. I love poetry.
6. For awhile, I wanted to be called “Mickey” when I was in second and third grade.
7. I have written four plays for my school.
8. I have a good sense of direction, perhaps a magnetic third eye?
9. I have taught in the same building for over half my life.
10. I find crochet and beading meditative.
11. Taking photos of unusual scenes delights me.
12. I love tea.
13. I love New Jersey.
14. Please don’t serve me anything with lavender in it. Lavender is meant to smell.
15. Laughter is good for the soul.