Everyone has a story and you can catch up on more slices for the SOLSC at
Two Writing Teachers.
The last couple of weeks have been brutal and have dimmed my usual optimistic outlook. So here are some Thursday Thankfuls. They go along with my OLW: Focus. Trying to focus on the good:
- Cat in the Hat night was a success.
- My Japanese Maple has leaves budding out.
- Early morning birds singing.
- A first grader who’s family life is hard, wanted to not only pay for her lost book but wanted to give me extra money to buy two books.
- Oldest grandgirl playing the ukulele.
- Saying good morning to students as they enter the building at the start of school.
- The smell of a spring rain.
- A good night’s sleep.
What are you thankful for?