Thank you to Two Writing Teachers for holding space for us to sharing our writing every day in March.
- I remembered how wonderful acupuncture.
- My neck, shoulders, and back are sore but healing.
- I was so thankful that my friend could sub on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- It’s raining really hard.
- I wonder who will have poems memorized for Poetry Rocks today.
- I wonder if any students wrote an ode.
- I’ve started Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt.
- I don’t like driving rental cars.
- I wonder why colon cancer is on the rise with young people.
- Daffodils make me smile.